- Category: Unix, Operations & Content Management
- Client: Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Role: Senior Software Engineer (IT analyst)
- Project Date: Nov 2015 - May 2017
- Project URL: NA
- Thomson Reuters is one of the biggest media organization providing professionals with intelligence, technology, and expertise in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets.
- OpenWeb WCM is designed with Adobe AEM 6.1 to support and handle its large-scale deployment of Web Content Management, Ecommerce, and services. Also, it has integrated other related technologies like Adobe Search and Promote for indexing its products under Ecommerce sites.
- Worked as a Technical-Lead for the operations and DevOps areas for its AEM Application, managing & optimizing various work processes.
- Handling of various support related issues for DevOps, infrastructure and applications related to AEM.
- Responsible for setting up alerting and monitoring for the infrastructure and applications health and other metrics.